Hello! This week’s TMI Tuesday questions were adapted from the Newlywed Game. Enjoy!
1. What is the nickname a lover had for you that made you cringe?
I have actually never had a nickname from a lover.
2. Where do you most often toss or keep your excess change (coins)?
I have 4 little cylinder plastic things that used to hold drink mix packets. Each one is labeled respectively “pennies,” “nickels,” “dimes,” and “quarters.”
3. If someone wrote a book about your past lovers and past sex life, which category fits best:
a. Abnormal psychology book
b. Steamy romance novel
c. Sad sad story
Sad sad story, sadly enough. Maybe a few bits of erotica, but mostly sad.
4. Some say sex is like driving. Pretend you are a car. Are you: rear, front or all-wheel drive?
Umm, automatic? Haha, but to answer the question, “all wheel drive”
5. What is it that you do daily that you would like to stop doing?
Umm, the necessity to go to work? Does that count? I just want to write, fuck, and play video games. Sadly I need to work to support those habits.
6. What is the biggest lie you ever told to get someone into bed or the biggest lie you ever told in bed?
I have actually never lied to a partner in bed, or to get them in bed. In fact, I might be too honest.
Bonus: If married, who was interested in marriage first, you or your spouse?
Not married, so N/A. However, when Will and I lived together marriage did come up. It was pretty mutual when we talked about taking that next step.