Thanks to our prolific TMI friend virtualsin for this week’s TMI Tuesday …
1) Have you ever been sexiled? (To be sexiled is to be denied the use of your room, usually dorm room, because someone is having sex there.)
I have actually. A few years ago I was at lunch with a friend and my mom’s friend texted me (that was staying with us) asking me to delay coming home so that she could have sex with her boyfriend in the living room. I was a little peeved because it had been a long day and wanted nothing more than to go home.
2) Were you ever hit on (propositioned) by a someone in your circle of friends who knew you were in a relationship with someone else?
In a way, yes., but mostly no. One time when Will and I had just started dating, I was riding with Brent on my way home from school with him and he asked me if I would ever break up with Will for him. I was a little irked at the question because I had a huge crush on Brent, but Will just showed his feelings first.
3) Did you ever date someone for sex only, i.e. in hopes of a 1-night stand?
I have not. that is just not my style. I will always prefer a relationship over a fuck buddy, but at the same time, I will not say no to a fuck buddy if thats all I can get. I just don’t like the one night stand thing, and I will avoid it if I can.
4) Were you ever involved in a regrettable sexual incident where alcohol or drugs were involved?
I have not luckily. I would hate to think of being under the influence and not really making my own conscious decisions.
5) Did you ever see a porn movie in an actual movie theater? Did you ever see porn on home movie (8mm) before the age of videotape?
No to either of those, but I would love to see a porn in theaters. I would totally bring my wireless bullet.
6) Did you ever discuss the prowess of a sex partner with a friend? Did the friend also have a history with the same person?
I talk about that whenever I can, though really I have not met a “skilled” sex partner because no one has ever really bothered to take the time and get me off. I also don’t really have people to talk to about that stuff anymore. I do that here. I also don’t get with friend’s past partners. I don’t like sharing (unless its a threesome or moresome). 😉
Bonus: Many heterosexuals ‘experiment’ in college by having their first same-sex encounter? If you are heterosexual did you have your first same-sex sexual experience in college? Did you like it? What did you do? Are you hetero-flexible or did you become bisexual?
Note: Bonus question provided by Hedone.
My first same sex encounter did happen in college. I loved it, though looking back now I wish I hadn’t been such a pussy and went farther. I feel like I would be more experienced if that were the case.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!