Thank you to Andee for submitting this week’s TMI Tuesday questions.
Strip for me, I’ll strip for you
1. Have you ever danced naked in front of anyone? What prompted the experience?
I have not, though I think it would be fun (with the right person). I am very self concious.
2. Have you been to a strip club? Was it what you expected?
I have and I found it a blast. Unfortunately we only have one and it is about 20 miles away from me. The place is a little sleazy, but I always had fun (though my friends hate it).
3. Have you ever been to an “amateur night” at a strip club?
That is actually the only night I have went. Ladies get in free that night. 😉 I have never danced though. I think it could be fun, but I have a lot of weight to lose first I think.
4. Do you think strip clubs are exploitative or are they misunderstood as simple adult entertainment venues?
I don’t think so. It would pay the bills and great exercise. If someone doesn’t like that kind of thing, they should stay away.
5. Would you ever consider stripping to pay for college or other expenses?
I would, if I had the body. Hell, I would do it for fun!
6. Have you ever given your partner a private dance?
No, but I think that would be very hot and fun, leading to some naughty things. I almost got to do one for Will, as he liked the idea, but he got out of the mood before I got a chance to. 😦
7. Would you ever perform a lap dance for a complete stranger?
Ha, maybe, if the circumstances were right. 😉
8. Showgirls, Strip Tease, Magic Mike … What is the sexy Hollywood stripper scene you have ever YouTubed?
None, though I loved the movies Magic Mike and Strip Tease. Haven’t seen Showgirls.
Bonus: Do you have a stripper fantasy, that given the chance of not being found out, you would turn into a reality?
I am not sure really what this question is asking. If it is asking if I want to take home a stripper that would be a big no. If it was to be a stripper, hell yes!
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!