Good Ol’ Summertime
TMI Tuesday questions submitted by Andee.
1. Summer is a time to escape, kick back and chill. What is your favourite way to relax when the warm weather hits?
This last summer I spent the days sleeping, since I worked graveyard shift. Normally though, when not working I loved to go outside and just read out in the sun. Unfortunately this year though, it looks like I will be stuck inside the casino working, since I start swing shift today.
2. Have you ever been to a drive-in movie theatre? My first date was to a drive-in movie, what is your best memory of these classic outdoor theatres?
I have never been to one, but have always wanted to. I guess we used to have one years ago before I was born, but they shut it down to turn it into some RV park. You can still see the movie screen from the freeway.
3. Have you ever had a summer fling? How did it develop and why did it end?
I have not ever had a summer fling, unless you want to count me messing around with Toby during the summer 2009 as his booty call. Those weren’t really happy times and it was far from a fling.
4. Board shorts and bikinis leave something to the imagination, but have you ever tried a nude beach?
I have never been to a nude beach, but I think it would be fun. Though I live near the coast, I don’t think we have any around here.
5. What are your thoughts on the Speedo and the Wicked Weasel?
Speedo, Wicked Weasel bikini and mesh one-piece.
The speedo I really don’t mind too much, in fact they kind of amuse me with how much I tend to try and picture whats behind them. (I like penis!) As far as Wicked Weasels, I have never heard of them. They look like something more suitable for a strip club, I hate to say. (Nothing wrong with that, just keep them away from the family friendly swimming areas). Same goes for mesh one pieces.
6. The warm weather is a great opportunity to “get busy” outdoors? Have you ever? Tell us about it.
I have in fact, done it outdoors. It was the first time I hooked up with D, and it was in the woods behind the college we went to. It was totally hot. I wrote about it here.
7. Sunrise or sunset? Which is your summer favourite?
Working graveyard, I got to see both. I think I have to go with sunset, because it is too damn foggy here in the mornings most of the time.
8. What is the one summer delight that really quenches your thirst? How about your lust?
Being kind of a gamer, I love mountain dew. Oh, you mean something naughty? I loved last summer where I finally woke up Will’s sexual side, and we ended up having sex for the first time. It was the first time that sex actually meant something more than just “hooking up.” Having love involved was amazing.
Bonus: Summer is the time to participate in outdoor activities. Where would you most like to have sex :
– on the beach?
– at a picnic?
As fun as the beach sounds, I would hate to get sand “up there,” and you know it would happen. I think I would have to choose camping, though hopefully we don’t pop the air mattress. 😉
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!